pretty please with sugar on top


Sometimes change is good...

Other times it's a pain in the...well you guys know.

In other words I need a little help.

To quote a line from my favorite movie:

"I'm activating the phone tree!"



I need a  favor (pretty, pretty please) from everyone who participated in
the January Artful Bag Challenge.

Some of you might already know that Mr.Linky decided to go to paid subscriptions recently so the pretty little thumbnail links are no longer free. What's more, if you opt out of doing the one year subscription all your previous linkies go bye bye.

I understand his decision and realize creating all that work gets really expensive but a full year's subscription is not in my current budget so I needed another option.

While I was able to switch to another linky tool for February (thank you so much Angela), all the January links are gone. Adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, farewell! I could not get the new linky to import the old links, no matter how much I tried, before Mr. Linky himself pulled the plug yesterday.

So I would like to ask the January bag artists to please follow this link to the January post, scroll down to where I added the new linky and just add your January bag links again when you get a chance. There were a total of 27 bags last month. It would be fabulous to get them all back.

This way visitors and future participants can still view previous bags and enjoy all your lovely work. . Everyone did such an awesome job on the Playing With Paper challenge that I didn't want to loose all those great links. Thank you soooo much!


Now I was a little nervous about  this month's Alter It theme. I wasn't sure if you guys would like it as much as last month's but I've been completely blown away by all the ones that are coming in. The bags are so creative and amazing. I can't tell you how much I love following your links and finding those delicious little bags made from all sorts of everyday things. I absolutely love them!


Did any of you have milk and cookies and a little nap yesterday? Wouldn't you know it, I didn't have one cookie in the house! But I did have biscottis so I had that with hot chocolate and then yes, I took a wee nap for a few minutes. It was bliss.

5 comments:

Holly said...

OK, I have my January link reposted. I still haven't decided what to use for this month's challenge but I know inspiration will hit. I've been on a bit of an art journal kick the last week or two! No milk & cookies w/ a nap yesterday but when I first read about it, a nap sounded wonderful!

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I'm snowed in today. Got 15 inches so far and about 3 inches falling per hour so I guess I get to take that nap after all, only delayed by one day, LOL. And since I'm snowed in I'm going to work on an altered bag so I can join your challenge. I love the idea of the "altered" theme. Have a great day! Hugs!
Thespa
www.vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

The same thing happened to me with the evil Mr. McLinky. I wouldn't pay his extortion money and so well..........I learned from a friend the code to make mine work. But I think you can still go and export the list. You have a couple more days to export and if you need help, I'd be glad to offer my assistance. I got in touch with Mr. Evil and he was really, extremely rude to me. But as I said a friend came to my rescue and so I'd like to pay it forward to you if need be. The Olde Bagg, Linda

Angela said...

Great idea. Maybe I should do the same with the January dresses?? I've linked up my January bag!
Angela

Mrs A. said...

Tried several times now to upload my January bag but Mr linky does not want to play with me. Sorry. Hugs Mrs A.