doodle bug


I got the doodle bug early yesterday morning while warming up my cup of hot chocolate. I've been doing a little bit of drawing lately. Just practicing really. I can't say I'm a drawer, more of a doodleler but every now and then I'm inspired to give it a try. This is my Ella Begonia doodle. She's part of a group I've been working on. I really ended up liking her alot and you can see she inspired me to change my banner. (I seem to follow the same pattern....doodle...change banner....doodle....change banner). After that I thought I'd try a different background too. I found this one at Itkupilli. I've been in an artsy sort of mood ....so maybe that's how I got the doodle bug! Well back to making more stuff for the faire. Have a nice week everyone!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my Anna, I've been gone and look what you have been up to! Very sweet drawings. Keep it up. Karen

Leanne said...

ANNA!!!! I LOVE the new Blog Look!!!! The doodling is WONDERFUL! I'm a doodler, too . . .and you are inspiring me (yet again) to doodle some more! Since visiting your blog always makes me so HAPPY . . . I'm presenting YOU with a HAPPY 101 AWARD! Visit my post from today to find out more!!

Petunia said...

Oooo...I'm so excited! I'm going over to Leanne's right now!