tea cups and inspirations

Today is Mardi Gras. I thought it would be fun to do a vignette inspired by this venerable New Orleans holiday so I started putting a few items together on my table. Somehow it turned into a tea party. I think I secretly wanted one all along, having been inspired by one of my favorite blogs A Fanciful Twist. My old friend Mrs Penny Bunnie even hopped out of the cupboard to have a look.

Well one thing led to another. Out came the teacups and the M&Ms. This little bottle of Calming Draught was waiting patiently to be shipped to his new owner until deciding to join our little party.

Lemon cherry sweets, a snow frosted party cake and teapots on parade. I love parades!

Then a shiny new idea popped into my head. I loved making this vignette and playing with the pictures so much that Mrs Bunnie and I agreed to do it again.

No comments: